Couldn't get past the deploy screen, "next" and "back" buttons don't seem to do anything. Tried in Chrome and Firefox.
Invasion: Neo Earth Demo
Invasion: Neo Earth is all about turn-based strategic action, battling sinister alien invaders to a soundtrack of Synthwave and Metal.
'A freak meteorite shower brings unwelcome visitors to the human colony planet NG-246, known as 'Neo Earth'. Take command of planetary defence forces to deploy soldiers, grav tanks, robots and jets on battlefields across a retro sci-fi style world. Customize the weaponry of every unit in your army with an array of explosive hi-tech guns. Choose your battles to direct your campaign against the insidious, alien Sectyds.'
- Turn-based strategic action, reminiscent of the 90's
- Bombastic Synthwave and Heavy Metal soundtrack
- Campaign with alternate mission choices
- Customize every single unit's weaponry, choosing from an arsenal of futuristic guns.
- Update 1.6.0 for Invasion: Neo Earth now live!Sep 15, 2022
- Update 0.5.1 plus Steam Release on January 28th 2022!Dec 13, 2021
- New 0.5.0 demo build update - new features!Oct 17, 2021
- Version 0.3.0 - big update for Invasion: Neo EarthJul 01, 2021
- V.0.2.1 Patch for Invasion: Neo EarthMay 29, 2021
- Update 0.2.0 - new demo build now live!May 04, 2021
- V.0.1.1 Patch for Invasion: Neo EarthApr 21, 2021
- Primary demo descends from orbit!Apr 18, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi, thank you for letting me know, and thanks for taking the time to try out the demo. I'm unable to replicate the problem on Windows PC using Chrome or Firefox, may I ask for a few system details, such as which OS you are running?
As a fan of Warhammer 40K, X-Com, and turn-based games in general, this really appeals to me. Playing the demo a bit, it really had me looking forward to seeing what the unit attacks were going to be like, the music is really strong, and in general I just have to say nice work!
If I could offer up a couple thoughts, I found the scrolling to be problematic; there were several times when I just wanted to move the pointer but instead found myself scrolling.
And just as a suggestion, I found it harder to read text when it was on backgrounds that had horizontal lines on them. Instead I think to maintain a bit of interest while increasing readability, the backgrounds could have gradients but with complimentary colours used (complimentary to the text colour).
Nice work, looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Many thanks for checking out the demo and for your thoughts too, it really is super helpful as development is very much ongoing and it's great to hear what works as well as what needs some work. I'm a big fan of 40k and X-com also :)